Each year WCCHA recognizes excellence in student literary/art magazines published by Washington Community Colleges.
The Wire Harp
Spokane Falls Community College
Faculty Advisors: June Roys, Laura Read, John Mujica, and Connie Wasem Scott
Licton Springs Review
North Seattle College
Faculty Advisor: Tracy Heinlein
UPDATE: Deadline for the 2020-2021 contest is September 1, 2021. To submit, please do the following:
- Mail two copies of either your 2020 book or your 2021 book to the 2019 winner:
- Laura Read, English Instructor
- MS 3240 Spokane Falls Community College
- 3410 W. Fort George Wright Dr.
- Spokane, WA 99224-5288
- Include the required questionnaire form (below).
Winners will be announced by October 30th, 2021. Each year the winner of last year’s contest serves as the juror for the next year’s contest (and does not submit their magazine for consideration for one year).
Contact WCCHA’s Literary Magazine Liaison, Elizabeth Donley, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.